Who We Are
Rekhas House Of Cotton Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 27 December 2013. It’s Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U17214GA2013PTC007393 and its registration number is 7393. It’s registered address is SHOP NO. 6, 3RD FLOOR, RELIANCE ATRIA ISIDORIO BAPTISTA ROAD, OPP. GOLD STAR HOTEL MARGAO South Goa GA 403601 IN. Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited is engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing and retailing Bed and Bath Linen products (“Business”) through the e-commerce websites and mobile applications (“App”) both developed and owned by Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited and/or its parent company, and/or its affiliates (Website and App collectively referred to as “Platform”) or offline stores / events to conduct its Business.
Roles We Play
We play the role of a Data Controller when we collect and process Personal Data about you. We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Data on behalf of another Data Controller.
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations.
Personal Information Gathered By Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the app, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments), communicate with you, convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide while using Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited, or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
Information We Collect About You:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
Information From Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
Categories of Personal Data
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows;
Demographic & Identity data
- Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture
- Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
- Details such as Transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, Card number.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet.
- Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications.
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls.
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
Purposes of Gathering Your Personal Data
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. These purposes include:
Purchase and Delivery of Products and Services
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
PROVIDE, TROUBLESHOOT, AND IMPROVE Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited.
Recommendations and Personalization
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited.
Communicate With You
We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you.
- The processing is necessary to be in compliance with our Legal Obligations.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest (“Legitimate Interest”) pursued by us, such as to provide services to you, to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services.
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. Likewise, Mobile Apps use requisite permissions and SDKs. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Personal Data Disclosure
Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited app contains third party SDKs that collect personally identifiable information (PII). They use this information to better target users or provide elements of our products & services on behalf of us. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We have appropriate contracts in place with our third-party partners. This means that they cannot do anything with your Personal Data which is outside of the scope permitted by us. They hold it securely and retain it only for the period specified in our contracts with them.
We might also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they:
- need to provide you with products or services
- where you have initiated a payment
- have a legal obligation to do so, e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud,
- have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services,
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
- Improve your online experience for using our product.
To whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
We may disclose your Personal Data for the above purposes to other parties including:
- Other group companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors and officers)
- Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals
- Overseas regulators
- Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you
Cross-Border Data Transfer
You understand and accept that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) laws relating to the degree of confidentiality afforded to the information it holds and that such information can become subject to the laws and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or other similar process. In addition, a number of countries have agreements with other countries providing for exchange of information for law enforcement, tax and other purposes.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
Retention and Disposal of Data
Links to Other Websites
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
Your Rights As A Customer
We understand that when you interact with Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited, you have rights over your Personal Data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data, correct any errors among others. In the event that you are not satisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can get in touch with us to resolve the issue by means of firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY
Customer satisfaction is one of the key focus area and integral part of Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited’s founding principles and business policies. We strongly believe that customer satisfaction is the most important factor in the growth and development of our business and hence, at Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited we have adopted customer centricity as a priority in developing our business processes. This Customer Grievance Redressal Policy summarizes and outlines the framework for addressing customer grievances.
The objective of this Grievance Policy is to provide a framework:
to ensure provision of timely and effective resolution of issues raised by customers.
to keep customers informed about the manner in which they can reach out to us to resolve their queries and grievances.
3.Principles governing the Grievance policy
Policy on grievance redressal is governed by the following principles:
- Customer shall be treated fairly at all times.
- Issues raised by customers are always attended with courtesy and in time.
- Customers are provided with effective and satisfactory resolution within reasonable time period.
- Customers are fully informed of avenues to escalate their issues/ grievances if they are not fully satisfied with the response to their complaints.
Any customer can reach out to our Customer Support team/ representative through telephonic or electronic mode in the following manner.
- Email customer service at email@example.com
- Call at Customer Service Desk via Phone: +91 7875999993 (Mon to Sat, 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM)
Lodge a ticket with the Customer Service Team
The customer may choose to lodge a complaint at https://rekhashouseofcotton.in/complain . A ticket number shall be provided on customer’s registered email address for each complaint lodged through which the consumer can track the status of the complaint. On response/follow up calls or emails, The Customer Service representative may ask for the ticket number from the customer for verification purpose.
5.Need to Know:
- Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited DOES NOT solicit confidential details like your OTP/CVV/PIN/Card Number/ Bank account details through any means. Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited never call users/customers with offers, discounts on products and offering free gifts.
- Scamsters/fraudsters attempt various techniques such as ‘phishing’, to contact, influence and defraud consumers. Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited regularly cautions its customers against sharing any personal or payment sensitive information with unknown persons as such sharing leads to unauthorized use and/or fraud and consequent financial loss.
- Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense incurred by a customer where the customer has shared personal and/or payment sensitive information with scamsters/fraudsters.
- We also request and encourage our customers to report such attempts or incidents to our Grievance officer (or Customer care) to enable us to investigate and explore legal recourse.
- Rekhas House of Cotton Private Limited relies on payment partners and banks. In certain cases involving payment/refund issues, we might see a delay as that is beyond our control once we pass the investigation to them however, we try our best not to exceed timelines stated in this policy.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org